In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we process personal data that you provide to us via the website. We make every effort to guarantee your privacy and handle your personal data carefully.
Inside Stories India complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This means in any case that:
- We process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to the data that is minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- We will ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- We will not share personal data with other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we will inform you about those rights and respect them.
If, after reading our Privacy Statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, please contact us via the following contact details:
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed by Inside Stories India for the following purposes:
- To answer or reply to information or contact requests that have been done through the website;
- Sending further information when you request this;
- Securing our website;
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- First Name;
- Last name;
- E-mail address;
- IP address.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
The information that you provide to us can be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
For example, we use a third party for:
Providing security on our website, we do this via the Wordfence plugin to which IP addresses are sent. The IP addresses are not saved but are used by Wordfence to make the firewall work properly.
We only pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
Inside Stories India does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of Inside Stories India are obliged to observe confidentiality.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the personal data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask for identification before we comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we can not find a fitting solution, although we regret this, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of the protection of personal data.